ENTREPRENEURSHIP, STRUCTURED DIALOGUE, COMMUNITY PROJECTS, LEADERSHIP
Community Development Volunteer and Alumnae Aspire Academy, 2014 – 2019
ASPIRE IS THE ONLY LEADERSHIP AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAMS IN ROMANIA WHERE HARVARD AND STANFORD PROFESSORS TEACH AND INSPIRE.
Project Management and Coach in Entrepreneurship – 2019:
- team member, organizer and coach of Aspire Pre Accelerator Program
- tasks: coaching content about entrepreneurship and how to build a business plan to an assigned team, PR, social media, recruiting speakers for the program
More details here: https://aspireacademy.ro/programs/aspire-preaccelerator/
Marketing Special Operations – 2017 :
- helping with writing samples for promotion messages, radio
- social media content and promotion
Image Circle, 2015- 2016:
- Administrator of Facebook and Linkedin official pages
- Writing Press releases about Aspire Programs
- In charge of monitoring members’ activity regarding promotion
Alumna Aspire Academy – 2014
- leadership, public speaking, entrepreneurship, ethics classes etc. with Harvard, Stanford and other teachers from prestigious universities
Ambassador for the Romanian Youngsters Forum (http://forumul-tinerilor.ro), 2014 – 2015
The mission of the ambassador is to find the problems that exist among younsters and facilitate a better future for them, in partnership with local NGOs and Public Authorities. The ambassador promotes the following values: empowerment of the youngsters, equality, respect for minorities and cultural diversity, nondiscrimination, innovation.
The ambassador has to simulate the democratic participation of young people, promote youth rights by organizing different youth activities.
- organized an international conference, part of the program “Dare to Dream, Dare to Learn” with the name “Raise youth voice: Constanţa”, with the aim to find the problems that youngsters encounter each day in our current society.
- more than 100 youngsters and youth workers participated
- closed a long-term partnership between European Law Students’ Association Constanţa and Rotaract Pontus Euxinus with the purpose facilitate future projects that can help youngsters to develop new skills in order to effect change and have a chance for a good job opportunity in the future.
Vice President Rotaract Pontus Euxinus, 2014- 2015
Rotaract is part of the Rotary International. Rotaract is a club for adults ages 18-30 that meets twice a month to exchange ideas, plan activities and projects, and socialize. It is a service, leadership and community service organization for young men and women between the ages 18–30. Clubs around the world also take part in international service projects, in a global effort to bring peace and international understanding to the world.
- organized local gatherings and prrojects, facilitated the development of youngsters as leaders in the local community (Sweet…Smile”, “Humanitarian Floating Water Lanterns”, “Wishes Workshop”)
- provided volunteers with certificates of membership and letters of recommendation
- wrote press releases
- creating local partnerships with the Regional Hospital and Local Firms for different health projects organized at a regional level
- Charity Event, “Humanitarian Floating Water Lanterns”, Constanţa, 30 May 2014
- Charity Event, “Rural area, New Horizons”, guest Desant Band, Constanţa, 7 March 2014
- Charity Event, Doors Club, guest Yellow Band, foundraising for children with disabilities, Constanţa, 14 December 2013
- “Sweet…smile” project, organized on the World Diabetes Day, Third Edition, organized in collaboration with Interact, Sweetland and the Association of Medicine Students, Constanţa , 14 November 2013: the aim of the project was to increase public awareness and encourage health improvement, promote the exchange of high-quality information about diabetes, and provide education for people with diabetes and their healthcare providers.
- “Wishes Workshop” Project, organized by Rotaract Pontus Euxinus, Constanţa, December 2013: Rotaract Club Pontus Euxinus prepared gifts for children with special needs from Constanţa. The “Wishes Workshop” was held in Maritimo Mall and the aim of the project was to raise public awareness about children in need. All donations were given to educational centers for children with special needs.
- Nonformal Education Day at Marine Romanian Museum, by Rotaract Pontus Euxinus, Constanţa, October 2013
”I have met Delia through the alumni network of a summer school we both attended. I was impressed with her proactive and realistic mindset. Her past experience is illustrative of dedication and hard work. Being older and more experienced than me, the Aspire mentoring programme allocated her as my mentor. Because of this, I discovered that she is a caring and reliable person, an asset to any team.”
Otilia Vintu, Analyst Bloomberg LP